We take our responsibilities seriously when it comes to the safety of the younger members of our program. For the fifth year, our RA Jane Finch will accompany your child to all meals and will oversee his or her evenings.
Commuting minors must be accompanied to the classroom by a parent, and Jane Finch will keep track of your child across the day and wait at the door of the music building until you pick him or her up.
About our RA, Jane Finch:
Certified in AED and First Aid
• Alumna of Interlochen Camp
• Undergraduate degree from University of Michigan
• Graduate degee in Suzuki Pedagogy from the American Suzuki Institute at Stevens Point, WI (UW-SP)
• Further study on viola with players from the Milwaukee Symphony
• Performed and recorded with many greats in classical to popular music: Rostropovich to Garrison Keillor
• Orchestra director and Suzuki program director for an embarrassing number of years.
• Currently has two studios in Classical and roots styles.
• Orchestra staff member, librarian and Girl Friday for Manitowoc
• Member of two regional orchestras and partner in Heritage String Quartet
• Weekly player in the McGuiness Irish session, Appleton, WI
• Elected to Who’s Who in American Education
• Menasha District Distinguished Service Award
Most importantly, Jane eats popcorn with a spoon…