Registration is simple:
- Look at the SCHEDULE to choose your sessions. All classes are 75 minutes long. You can also download the schedule from our FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Using the time zone chart, factor in your time zone, and then…
- Click on the STRING SUMMIT 2021. When you choose and place classes in the cart, you will set up a personal account for future use to download the Zoom links. DO NOT CLICK ON THE ZOOM LINK(S) you receive after you register, until 5 or 10 minutes before the class runs during the String Summit. If there are handouts associated with that class, please DO download them prior to class. Some handouts include backing tracks you’ll need for the class, so make sure you’ve loaded those files into your iTunes library.
- Choose the classes you wish to take and add them to your cart:
$29 USD per class = 40.97 AUD; 24.78 EUR, £22.39
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Place your confirmation email and account password in a safe, easy-to-find location. If you lose your password to your account, click at the top of any page on this website to enter your account (use the same email address) and ask to create a new password.
- You will need to be able to return to your account for your Zoom links and handouts once your class is about to run.
Note: Anyone in your household who plays an instrument is welcome to sit in for free if they join you for your registered classes!
Did you realize after you registered that there are more incredibly earth-shaking classes you’d like to take? Feel free to register for more at any time. Use the same process to choose classes and the same email address you used originally, and those classes will be added to your account.
Please Note: Videos will not be available to substitute for missed classes, but you will be able to purchase videos for some of our classes about a month after the String Summit.